The objectives of Electromechanical Engineering program are to enable its graduates to:
1. Apply a wide spectrum of engineering knowledge, science and specialized skills with analytic, critical and systemic thinking to identify and solve engineering problems in real life situation.
2. Behave professionally and adhere to engineering ethics and standards and work to develop the profession and the community and promote sustainability principles.
3. Work in and lead a heterogeneous team and display leadership qualities, business administration, and entrepreneurial skills.
4. Master self-learning and life -long learning strategies to communicate effectively in academic/professional fields.
5. Solve problems in the areas of integrated mechanics, electronics, computers, and software systems.
6. Capable of analyzing and investigating the inter-disciplinary characteristics of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems.